The Glow Co.
Why hide your matches in a drawer when you can display them as beautifully as you do your candles? This hand-thrown ceramic match holder (made in Frederick, MD) has a strike pad on the bottom and comes with a handful of long, luxury matches.
These extra-long matches are great for lighting hard-to-reach wicks inside taller candles, but this match pot can be refilled with standard-sized matches as well.
100% U.S. grown soy wax
Phthalate-free, non-toxic scent made with essential oils, natural extracts, and sustainable synthetics
Reusable glassware container
10 oz Textured Candles
9.5 oz Graphic Candles
Always trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting for an even burn and to prevent soot and smoke.
On first lighting, burn 2-3 hours or until melt pool reaches the edge to prevent tunneling.
Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time for safety, and to prevent soot and smoke.
How to clean
How to clean
1. When your candle has 1/4" of wax left, fill your container with boiling water and allow it to cool. The wax will melt and rise to the top.
2. Once the wax hardens, pour the water down the drain.
3. Remove the wax and wick clip with a fork, and throw them away (not down the drain).
4. Any small amount of remaining wax can be washed away with hot, soapy water.
5. Glasses with graphic designs are hand-wash only. Those without designs are dishwasher-safe.